Information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and, when applicable, credit card information may be collected when committing to the following actions on haydensports.com:
- Placing an order for merchandise on the haydensports.com website
- Returing or exchanging merchandise via the haydensports.com website
- Inquiring about a product, an order or our policies
- Subscribing to the haydensports.com newsletter
- Creating a User Account and User Password
- Entering a contest or completing a survey
All of the information provided to us is stored on a secure server within a secure database.
Cookies - small data files stored on your computer by your web browser - are used by haydensports.com to enable you to create a personal account, place orders and track purchases. If you have set your browser to disallow cookies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you in placing your order.
Haydensports.com uses your provided email address to increase your shopping experience. When you place an order, you will get confirmation emails that your order has been received, that your order is in process and that your order has shipped. If by chance there is a problem with your order, we may contact you via email to resolve said possible issue.
If you subscribe to our email newsletter, you have agreed to receive this promotional email from us. Each email newsletter you receive will contain a simple method to unsubscribe if you chose to do so. Your email address is considered private and is kept secure and never sold to a third party.